- Extruded from very hard, durable, lightweight magnesium
- Our most popular float design
- Comfortable handle is positioned to give the tool perfect balance
- Handles are secured with torque pad screws that will not back out
- Recommended for use with air entraine
Marshalltown 16″ x 3-1/8″ Magnesium Float w/Round DuraSoft Handle
Cast from the finest magnesium, Marshalltown cast magnesium hand floats are designed with a broken-in shape ideal for smoothing and gliding over air entrained concrete. The 16” x 3-1/8” blades are perfectly balanced, and the cast construction allows for extra knuckle clearance between blade and handle. This product comes with a DuraSoft®, large round style handle
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.