The latest technology in concrete floating! The Orange Thunder™ with KO-20™ Technology Hand Float is made with the latest advancement in construction tools. Lightweight engineered material allows for seamless motions to quickly bring up bleed water to open up the surface as it levels and smooths. Low surface friction allows the blade to move faster across the surface with less drag. This 20″ hand float features curved surface lines to evenly distribute the paste to keep the surface open longer.
The blade grips the surface for working on inclines without downward drift. The 3″ wide square end blade has rounded corners to prevent gouging. KO-20™ material is impact resistant for extended wear. The blade won’t absorb liquids preventing corrosion and rust. Kraft Tool’s innovative new hand float is reinforced with an aluminum bar to mount the patented ProForm soft grip handle. Enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle and blade is easy to spot on a jobsite.
- Made with revolutionary KO-20™ technology
- Low surface friction so float moves faster across the surface
- Surface opens quicker/remains open longer
- Fewer passes needed to complete the job
- Engineered, curved surface lines evenly distributes paste across surface
- Grips the surface even on inclines and prevents downward drifts
- Quickly lifts and moves material to level the surface
- Impact resistant for extended wear in rough use
- Chemical, corrosion, and rust resistant
- Concrete doesn’t stick to surface making clean-up a breeze
- Bright orange color is easy to spot on jobsite
There are no reviews yet.