The Elite-Grind G 1400 series is available in a number of bond hardnesses, for use on materials ranging from porous ceramic glues and soft and rain-damaged concrete to terrazzo and semi-polished concrete. These surface preparation tools are designed for use on Husqvarna’s PG model series. Segment shapes include single H and double H. With Redi Lock® you don’t need any equipment to change the diamond tools. With these products you only need three passes before you are ready to start polishing. Grit sizes from 20 to 100.
The Elite-Grind G 1400 series has been developed for intense professional use in specialist applications. Products from the Gold category provide maximum cutting speed and wear resistance in heavy grinding.
- • 20-Grit single segments – Orange (Soft Bond for Hard Surfaces) #G1413S
- • Single segment design for aggressive removal
- • Compatible with all PG-series Husqvarna grinders
- • Redi Lock® design for easy installation and removal from grinders – no special tools required
- • Elite-Grind series segments for intense use.
- • Hard concrete
- • Semi-polished concrete