The Husqvarna BG 245 is a petrol-powered, walk-behind edger trowel, designed to deliver a smooth, durable concrete surface, specially developed for use in confined spaces and corners. It offers the Quickstop clutch for safety. BG 245 comes equipped with a foldable, de-vibrated, & height-adjustable handle and a maintenance stand for increased uptime.
- Used for finishing newly cast concrete surfaces
- Equipped with a Twist Pitch handle that, with a twist pitch knob, offers step-less adjusting of the blade angle
- Equipped with a Quickstop clutch to immediately stop the trowel when you let go of the grip
- Ergonomically assembled controls and smooth clutch engagement
- Single lifting eye makes transporting easy
- Handle is foldable, height adjustable and de-vibrated
- Has an integrated maintenance stand for easy maintenance and blade changing resulting in less downtime