- Traffic durable
- ADA Compliant
- 2-Hour Fire Rated to UL 2079
- Applications beyond UL Listing by engineered judgment
- Non-invasive anchoring
- Low-Emitting Material per CDPH/EHLB V1.2, 2017
- Installed entirely from the deck or floor above–no utility lifts or holding labor required
- No obstructions columns or underslab obstructions from HVAC, electrical, plumbing or mechanical materials
- Eliminates the need for fire blankets and gutters
- Meets the requirements of ASTM E1966, ASTM E119 and ASTM E1399
- Meets the requirements (4-hours) of AS1530 (Australia)
- One Install Does It All–fire-rated, watertight, traffic bearing, 100% movement, quiet, non-invasive anchoring, UL 2079 Certified for decks and floors
Emseal Emshield® DFR2 Expansion Joint
A fire rated expansion joint, Emshield DFR2 is a watertight, traffic durable primary seal for repair, retrofit, and new installation in structural expansion joints and construction joints in horizontal-plane applications.
Emshield DFR2 is a 2-hour UL-certified fire barrier. (For 3-hour fire rating see Emshield DFR3)
Emshield DFR2 eliminates the need for fire blankets, mineral wools, liquid sealants or other fire stop materials. It can be used alone or under any other expansion joint cover, plate or filler where depth of substrate allows.
DFR2 is available in customized sizes to fit almost any horizontal fire-rated joint. Please contact us for a project-specific quote at one of the numbers below and make sure to check out the checklist.
London: 519-453-4300 or Email Here
Kitchener: 519-743-2210 or Email Here
Mississauga: 905-362-1554 or Email Here
Whitby: 905-233-8335 or Email Here
Hamilton: 905-388-2758 or Email Here
Windsor: 519-997-7000 or Email Here
Copyright 2019 Form and Build Supply Inc.
There are no reviews yet.