The Benner-Nawman DBC-16H portable combination rebar cutter and bender provides job site cutting and bending of rebar (reinforcing steel) all in one device. This combination tool has a unique design that allows the operator to cut and bend rebar in-place or rebar in stationary fabrication applications. Now you can cut and bend rebar protruding from a wall or column or fabricate what you need on a table. The rugged electric/hydraulic design is for heavy-duty #5 (16 mm) grade 60 rebar cutting and bending.
- Powerful electric/hydraulic design is for up to #5 (16 mm) grade 60 rebar
- Fast and easy to use, there is no changing of attachments and it bends rebar up to 180 degrees
- Named as one of the Most Innovative Products at the World of Concrete Exposition
- Included: steel carrying case, tool kit, hydraulic oil, operations manual, and a one year parts and labor warranty
- For portable jobsite electric rebar cutting & bending