The new BN Products-USA Wrecking Bar is ideal for easily prying forms and other embedded objects.
- General purpose form prying and nail pulling.
- Used for prying concrete forms, removing flooring or shingles, placing material – and much more
- 57” Total Length to provide high-leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller even in awkward positions
- 3” width lifting surface
- Blade is a forged and hardened alloy, with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in the blade edge
- The wrecking bar tool has a powder-coated finish constructed with industrial steel
- The body of the tool is made of a specially designed tube for better fit in the hand to allow for maximum force application