To our valued customers,
In our efforts to help protect yourselves and our employees amidst the COVID-19 situation, we are implementing the following protocols effective 10 am, March 24. We expect the Government of Ontario to release a list of businesses permitted to operate during the shut-down period. Once we have reviewed this list, we will adjust our plans to ensure we comply with province’s efforts to fight the virus.
- Currently, we will remain open to fulfill orders. However, our showroom will be closed to practice and encourage social distancing. NOBODY will be permitted in our showrooms other than staff until further notice.
- To place an order, please call or email your local branch at the contact information at the bottom of this advisory. If ordering by email, please specify your anticipated pick-up date and time or whether you are placing an order for delivery.
- If you have an account with Form and Build, you can apply your order against your available credit as normal.
- NO debit or cash will be accepted until further notice.
- Credit card payments can be processed over the phone.
- For pick-up orders, please pull your vehicle to the yard/warehouse entrance at the branch. Our staff will load your vehicle with your order. Please stay inside your vehicle during this process. No signatures will be required at this time. We will take a picture of the order and write the receiving customers name on the packing slip.
- For delivery orders, our drivers will comply with all job-site specific precautions.
o If the customer is able to unload the delivered merchandise, our drivers will not leave their truck during this process. Once unloaded, they will take a picture of the delivered order and write the receiving customer’s name on the delivery slip. This will then be emailed to the customer.
o If you require our driver to unload the order, please have your staff vacate the area in which the unloading is to occur. Our driver will then take a picture of the delivered order and write the receiving customer’s name on the delivery slip. This will then be emailed to the customer.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this time of uncertainty. We endeavor to continue to provide exceptional service to you while keeping our staff safe and complying with all government issued directives and guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact your local branch.