March 18, 2020
To our valued customers,
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, I want to assure you that we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our staff and customers safe while continuing to serve you. Currently, in accordance with Premier Doug Ford’s statement today, all Form and Build locations remain open and are adhering to our standard hours.
Please understand that the health and safety of our staff and yourselves are our highest priority. For this reason, we have taken the following steps in an effort to do our part to help mitigate the spread of this virus:
- Our employees have been instructed to employ the oft-cited common sense tactics to avoid virus transmission. This includes avoiding shaking hands, maintaining social distance, frequent hand-washing, and coughing and sneezing into their sleeves.
- We have redoubled our efforts to clean and sanitize our showrooms and offices. All locations are using an anti-bacterial solution to wipe down all high traffic areas including order desks, shelves, and office desks multiple times each day.
- We have made accommodations for any and all employees that are required to self-isolate. Our management staff has been instructed to immediately send home any employees exhibiting symptoms or who have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We have required all travelling and outside sales staff to work remotely and avoid in-person meetings. Management has also identified other support functions that can be performed remotely and are currently putting in a plan to realize that remote work.
- Our management team has inquired our staff about any recent international trips. Based on the current guidelines, those who have recently returned from international travel have been asked to self-isolate.
Please also note at this time that our inventory levels are robust and we are working with our supply chain to mitigate any disruptions. We endeavor to do all that we can to ensure we deliver the same quality service you’ve come to expect from us while keeping our staff and customers safe.
As you can appreciate, this is a developing situation. We will continue to follow the most up-to-date guidelines and directives of our government and health officials. We currently remain open and will advise you if that changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
General Manager, Form and Build Supply Inc.